Thursday 10 October 2013

Foyer Exhibition - Solihull College Blossomfield

Today we all had one of our favourite images printed off as A3 and placed in the Foyer of our college grounds just as you walk through towards the Art Department. 
All our images we our own personal preference, it didn't have to be a certain theme of images just our most favourite. I had chosen an image from one of the shoots i had done over the summer break in Digbeth for a friend who has started her own clothing range.
I was quite pleased with the outcome of this image, as you can see earlier I had edited this image as one of my photoshop attempts clearing up the skin. I was most pleased with the shallow depth of field because of using my 50 ml lens it put a focus point on the models face and feature making this a good portrait shot. 
I think this was a great start to our year of second years HND because it is showing off our work already to the college and other student making us feel more confident of our work and it give us more chance to get critical feedback not just from photography students.





No comments:

Post a Comment